December 23, 2013
hey, everyone! before i hop offline for the holidays, i of course had to share one last gift with you! this easy to print (or edit) instagram calendar is such a great way to start off the new year. you can either print mine (see below) or download the template to make your own. they were inspired by instagram photos, but of course, any photo cropped to a square will work!
*want a great gift idea? find your recipient on instagram by going to instagram.com/’recipient’s instagram name’ (like this: instagram.com/
the calendar above is made from some of my very own favorite instagram photos from this year. you can either print mine, or use the included template to customize it by inserting your own photos.
to download: click on the image above to download the .zip file. inside you’ll find:
- printable PDF 2014 calendar.
- PDF blank template for you to add your own photos to.
- .PNG template with a transparent background for you to add your own photos to.
- .EPS file that you can open in photoshop and illustrator to edit.
(i tried to make something for everyone!)
instructions: print on heavy cardstock and cut in half. punch a hole at the top of each to hang, or simply stack neatly.
*tip! use instaport to quickly download all of your instagram photos from the entire year!
before signing off, i also wanted to give a shout-out to some of going home to roost’s most cherished posts from 2013. i hope you’ll have fun reminiscing with me, or maybe even discovering some new posts from the past!
- watch my online lab with etsy on how to pitch to bloggers
– discover which ten air filtering plants are best for indoor use
– learn how to make painted wooden spoons, ribbon cuffs, hair wraps and soy candles
– read up on how my vegan pregnancy was
– grab free patterns for the sentimentalities quilt, whatever bag and reversible apron
– learn how to make quick and easy chia seed jams
– make a diy rope basket
– learn how to make wax resist wall hangings and onesies (or other goodies)
– make a super yummy apple cider float
– learn how to make your product descriptions part of your brand story
so that’s it for me, lovelies! i’m taking off for my annual blogging break and am planning to return on monday, january 6th (i’m taking a few extra days off to work on a special project). in the meantime, i’d love to keep in touch with you over on instagram. i wish you each a beautiful christmas filled with love, laughter and lots of family. see you in the new year! love, bonnie
And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Luke 2:10
all photos © bonnie christine. for personal use only.