September 6, 2013
Hello, Roosters! I’m Lisa Jacobs (of Marketing Creativity), and I’m here to talk to all of you creative artists and makers about something special I’ve co-created with Timothy Adam (of Handmadeology). It’s called the Build a Better Creative Business course.
Earlier this year, Tim and I put our heads together to figure out what we could do to tackle the underlying frustration we feel just below the surface in the handmade community. People desperately want to build a successful online storefront, thriving business, or popular blog, but they’re just not sure how it’s done. We deeply know and understand that frustration. We’ve been in the business for several years, and we’ve both simply refused to accept ceilings or plateaus. In order to grow and expand, we’ve had to do a great deal of research. Through trial and error, we’ve learned what works and what doesn’t.
To make things easier on you, Tim and I created a learning curve.
The Build a Better Creative Business course is for makers and artists who are all in and ready to turn their passion into profit. We’ve collected lessons from experienced creative business owners who have all paved the way in one form or another. Inside our course, you’re going to learn how to create the results you want, and you’re going to enjoy a supportive group, a personal coach, and experienced mentors along the way.
How it works:
The course is run on a password-protected website, most classes are led in text format (written out as an in-depth article), and participants have three months’ access to the material. Enrollment is open for the current session now through September 30, 2013 (though it will close early if the course sells out before then).
There are sixteen classes inside the course, nine of those are led by either myself or Tim. The rest of the classes are taught by an extraordinary line-up of expert contributors.
In addition, you will receive six weeks’ worth of unlimited, private coaching from me! My coaching packages don’t come cheap, but consider me booked for six weeks. There are also *THREE* live mastermind sessions hosted by both Tim and myself. If you’re not familiar with mastermind sessions, think private group coaching + brainstorming session + solution-generating magic.
Inside the course, experts in the field unleash an abundance of insight, next actions, downloadable tools, resources, and specific how-to information. The classes are broadcast 2 times per week throughout the first eight weeks of enrollment. After those first eight weeks, the course remains open to the participants so that you may revisit any lessons, gather all of the downloads, go at your own pace, ask any further questions, etc.
What you’ll get:
- 9 Private lessons led by either Tim or Lisa.
– 7 Bonus lessons from our selected group of masters: we called in the big guns of our industry, and you’re going to be blown away by the people you meet inside this course.
– 24/7 Email access to Lisa and unlimited coaching for six weeks: Ask me anything and everything, day or night. I’m at your service.
– 3 LIVE mastermind meetings with both Lisa and Tim present and catered toward your needs
– Private networking and support among like-minded creative business owners
– Tools and resources for your creative business: we’re throwing it all in–worksheets, planners, checklists, marketing calendar, media contacts, and more.
What you’ll learn:
This section is immeasurable, but here’s a sample of the information you’ll walk away with:
- How to organize your business and create your own success
– How to improve your product and blog photography
– How and where to advertise your online storefront or blog
– How to create and support a professional network
– How to build a team of affiliates
– How to improve your website’s cohesion and make a killer first impression
– How to optimize your keywords
– How to improve your website’s SEO
– How to collaborate with other artists
– How to brand your business
– How to convert visitors into paying customers
– How to write effective listings and descriptions
– How to attract an audience and engage your fans
– How to find and gain media exposure
– How to get your product in front of celebrities
– How to license your designs
– How to turn your art into your own creative empire
– How to avoid burn-out and boost your productivity
– Plus tips on financial budgeting, bookkeeping, pricing, better business planning, and merchandising
What it costs:
$149. The cost of this material will never be this low again, and the benefits and value this knowledge will provide are priceless. You won’t find anything else like it.
If you’re ready to invest in your business, if you’re fed up and want to make it happen already, if you’re tired of uncertainty and frustration, you have Timothy Adam, Lisa Jacobs, and an amazing team of experts standing by. Get access to the course now by clicking here to sign up, read the testimonials, or look over the FAQ’s. Thank you so much for your consideration!