January 15, 2014
hello, loves! as i’ve been reflecting on christmas and how much fun we had with our families, i keep thinking about how blessed we are with love so much for each other, health and lots of happiness. i’ll be the first to admit that both of our families are way too generous when it comes to gift giving. we all truly believe that it is more blessed to give then to receive- but that just means we all still end up with lots of gifts to open- haha. so, i thought i’d share a few of the things that i’ve been enjoying since christmas!
1. baxton studio rocker. i’ve needed a rocking chair for months now and this one is just perfect. it’s small (perfect for our house), super comfy and most importantly enjoyed by bear!
2. arch ring from another feather. this might be my most favorite gift from david. it’s so beautiful, light and smooth that i never take it off!
3. knit tassel throw (in yellow). a warm and cozy blanket perfect for these chilly evenings.
4. iphone 5s. i know, i know. my dad splurged big time on this. but i needed a new one badly and will cherish this one for a long time.
5. dream traveler. a beautiful carry on bag from amy butler’s collection with kalencom. made from organic canvas cotton, it is indeed dreamy!
6. full story. my favorite mascara.
7. striped leggings. comfy enough for around the house, cute enough to run to town.
8. bkr in chip. my new favorite water bottle!
9. wall bin. hung by my desk for odds and ends.
10. hand blender. how i ever lived without one, i’m not sure. (it makes pureeing smoothies and soups a cinch!)
what was your favorite gift this year?