June 4, 2013
oh boy oh boy, nancy chalmers from wolf and willow has just released her new cookbook, the sexy sugar free vegan! i’ve introduced this project to you before, and it’s been so fun watching it grow over the last year. nancy is one talented chef and it seems as though every recipe i try from her becomes my new favorite!
what is the sexy sugar free vegan project? if you’re familiar with nancy, you’ll know that she quit sugar last june, and shortly after started the sexy sugar free vegan project. at first, it was more of a personal project, but she started photographing her recipes and sharing them on wolf and willow. the response for more delicious sugar free recipes was overwhelming, so the project grew and grew until finally, an e-cookbook was born! inside you’ll find all the most popular recipes, as well as some new ones, along with some recipes collected from bloggers (like me!), fellow health coaches, vegan foodies and sugar free chefs.
why quit sugar? while nancy goes into depth on why (and how) to quit sugar in the cookbook, here’s the short and sweet of it: it makes you feel amazing! here are just a few things you’ll most likely experience from quitting sugar:
- a ridiculous increase in natural energy (no need for coffee anymore)
- a freakish increase in cognitive function and creativity
- radical improvement in immune function (never get sick anymore)
- gorgeous skin and hair (look younger)
- better, deeper sleep (have sweeter dreams)
- no more food cravings, like, ever
whether you’re ready to dive in head first, or just interested in trying out some delicious recipes, i know you’ll enjoy the cookbook tremendously. pictured above are just a few of my favorite recipes: 1) cacao, berry and coconut crunch ice cream 2) potato, rosemary and blackberry pizza 3) seared tofu, asparagus and macadamia nut salad and 4) roasted vegetable pot pies with a smoky ‘cheese’ sauce (contributed by yours truly).
the ebook includes:
* OVER 50 incredible sugar free + vegan recipes
* almost ALL of them are gluten free too!
* a handy list of pantry essentials
* tips on how to avoid hidden sugar
* sugar free + vegan ice cream, cakes and muffins
* vegan cheese, pizza and pasta recipes
* delicious raw food recipes
head on over to wolf and willow to grab your copy now!